Welcome onboard PRIMERO BRT BUS.
Please note that your safety is our priority from point of embarking to disembarking.
We embrace 3 forms of proactive risk avoidance. They are:
- Safety, 2. Safety and 3. Safety.
In order to achieve these goals, we advise our esteem commuters to comply with the following safety rules:
- In order to checkmate the spate of casualties and deaths on our corridor “ NO BUSMAN IS ALLOWED TO EXCEED THE SPEED LIMIT OF 45KmpH (for human consideration infiltrating our corridor);
- Do not assault/insult a busman. This is HIGHLY PROHIBITED (report his misbehavior to Primero Customer Care Unit or any ground staff);
- Be polite in your approach to any staff you are in contact with and your issue will be attended to;
- Busman might be required to reduce his or her speed further on Red Spot Areas during peak periods between Ikorodu – Ojota for pedestrians. Please cooperate and be patient;
- Report any unsafe observations to customer care or security and safety officers on the corridor;
- Do not stand on the bus passage marked yellow. The possibility of it submerging is real as a result of overweight;
- Inflammable substance/liquid is not allowed in the bus;
- Should there be an emergency, please remain calm and listen to instructions.
- Be careful with your loose fitting or clothing while entering or exiting the bus.
- Do not take on the bus weapons or any dangerous, flammable, hazardous or illegal items that can cause hazard or inconvenience.
- Stay well clear from the kerbs as the bus arrives the shelter
- Always wait for the bus to come to complete stop and the door open before getting down.
- To avoid falling & pick-pockets, please queue and board the bus in sequence
- Ensure the bus has parked close to the kerb before climbing on the first step
- Board the bus one-at-a-time and try not to push.
- Standing passengers should hold the hand rail to avoid fall.
- Always use the hand rail when ascending or descending steps
- Beware of inclement weather mind what you put on to avoid slips and falls.
- Pay attention to the safe keeping of your wallet, key, cellular phones and other valuables.
- When on the bus, enjoy your ride but see to it that you don’t forget your belongings unguarded and when disembarking.
- Allow people with disabilities to use the priority seating in the middle of the bus
- Please do not talk to the busman to avoid distraction
- Hold on to the railings and steady yourself to prevent falls when standing or walking through the bus
- Do not extend your legs or other personal belongings into the aisle. This can present a tripping hazard.
- The bus windows must be closed at all times
- Avoid opening or tampering with emergency windows, except during an emergency.
- Be courteous at all times to both fellow passengers and the driver.
- Smoking in the bus is highly prohibited
- Radios and tape recorders may be used for your listening pleasure only without disturbance to others.
- Refrain from having loud and /or vulgar conversations on the bus.
- Report any suspicious items or activities immediately to any ground staff.
- Do not create unsanitary conditions on the buses or at bus stops
- Help keep buses and bus-stops clean by using any nearby trash bin
- The fire extinguisher is located behind the driver’s seat
- There are two emergency exits hatch in the roof above the center aisle
Let’s be safety cautious at all times.
You can always send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org as regards any safety enquiry
We thank you for using Primero TSL