Welcome onboard PRIMERO BRT BUS.
Please note that your safety is our priority from point of embarking to disembarking.
We embrace 3 forms of proactive risk avoidance. They are:
1.Safety, 2. Safety and 3. Safety.
In order to achieve these goals, we advise our esteemed commuters to comply with the following safety rules:
- The use of nose cover is compulsory in all BRT buses.
- To reduce the number of casualties and deaths on our corridor, NO BUSMAN IS ALLOWED TO EXCEED THE SPEED LIMIT OF 45KmpH.
- Do not assault/insult a busman. This is HIGHLY PROHIBITED (report his misbehavior to Primero Customer Care Unit or any ground staff).
- Busman might be required to reduce his or her speed further on Red Spot Areas during peak periods between Ikorodu – Ojota for pedestrians. Please cooperate and be patient.
- Do not stand on the bus passage marked yellow. The possibility of it submerging as a result of overweight is real.
- Should there be an emergency, please remain calm and listen to instructions.
- Be careful with your loose-fitting clothing whilst boarding or exiting the bus.
- Dangerous weapons, inflammable substances/liquids, hazardous or illegal items are not allowed on the bus.
- Stay well clear from the kerb as the bus arrives at the shelter. Ensure the bus is parked close to the kerb before boarding.
- Always wait for the bus to come to a complete stop, and the doors are open before alighting.
- To avoid falling & pick-pockets, please queue and board the bus in sequence.
- Passengers standing should hold the hand rail to avoid falling.
- Beware of extreme weather conditions. Mind what you put on to avoid slips and falls.
- Keep an eye on your belongings at all times, and do not forget anything when alighting the bus.
- Allow people with disabilities to use the priority seat in the middle of the bus.
- Please do not talk to the busman to avoid distraction.
- Do not extend your legs or other personal belongings into the aisle. This is a trip and fall hazard.
- Avoid opening or tampering with emergency windows, except during an emergency.
- Smoking on the bus is highly prohibited.
- Report any suspicious items or activities immediately to any ground staff.
- Do not create unsanitary conditions on the buses or at bus stops.
- The fire extinguisher is located behind the driver’s seat.
- There are two emergency exit hatches in the roof above the center aisle.
- Avoid tailgating BRT buses within and outside the BRT corridors.